7 Things That Will Get You Through The Rest of Winter
To me, the best part of winter is when it's over. I'm not a fan of the cold and we are only a few short months away from SPRING! YAY! I'm buying a few key winter items and then hunkering down until mid-March in style.
Here are 7 (adorable) things getting me though the rest of the winter:
1. Madewell Northroad Pullover Sweater: This is easy. I paired this a few times with the wool panama hat (see below). It's super cute, even cuter with a little front tuck. It's almost sold out so GO FORTH!
2. BP. Wool Panama Hat: I love a good hat and this one is a great price- it's currently on sale for less than $20. This isn't going out of style any time soon, so grab that baby, wear it the rest of the winter and then rock it again next year.
3. J. Crew Velvet Jumpsuit: Up until this point, I've felt like captain awkward in any and all jumpsuits I've tried. This one is a GAME CHANGER. It's flattering at every angle, fitted at the waist and has a lot of wiggle room. I'm usually a 4 and this 4 was a bit big on me. I would size down on this for sure. If you're reading this before January 23, take an extra 50% off with the code SHOPTOIT. That takes it down to $44!!! This is not a drill.
4. Free People Adella Bralette: I featured this bralette on the blog last summer and it's now been released in a bunch of new colors. I fell in love with it because it's lined (hallelujah!) and gives the most beautiful lace accent with any v-neck top. You can wear it well with sweaters and then with t-shirts in the spring and summer. This is a staple!
5. BP. Distressed Skinny Jeans: These jeans are only $59 and are an awesome pair to take you right into spring. I've been wearing these non-stop for the past month or so and they're in my rotation of favorite jeans. Go up a size on these!
6. The Best Fleece of All Time: I got this for Christmas on my ultimate wish list, then I featured it in my best buys of 2017 post. I can't stop (and I won't stop). Patagonia has been around forever and it's not going anywhere so you can buy this with confidence that you'll rock it next year too. Pro Tip: Back Country offers you 10% off your first purchase when you sign up with their newsletter.
7. Free People Coco V-Neck: I'm not one for crop tops and usually sweaters or shirts that are a bit shorter make me look stumpy. This is a great sweater because it's tapered to be longer from front to back, so you lose the frump. I LOVE this sweater with jeans and loafers.