15 Things You Need From the Nordstrom Sale This Weekend
I live for a good Nordstrom sale. They have over 15,000 items on sale through this Sunday. FIFTEEN THOUSAND. Don't you worry, sister. I've got you covered with the essentials.
Here are 15 of my favorite pieces with prices you DO NOT WANT TO MISS!
1. Shiraleah Rada Embroidered clutch- $15.60 This little bag is selling out quickly and WHY THE HECK NOT?! It's $15 and a fun and unique clutch.
2. Junk Food Weekend Pants- $55.49 Everything Junk Food sells makes me want to curl up on the couch. These are usually $100 and are now 40% off. I'm sleepy already.
3. Splendid Delta Flat- $65.37 Splendid isn't necessarily known for their shoes, but this is the second pair I've bought and I'm VERY impressed. I can't get enough of loafers this season and these guys are great to pair with a raw hem jean (see #8 for my favorite jeans ever).
4. Kate Spade Lenna Tassel Sneaker- $152.76 I've been eyeing these guys for over a month but wasn't willing to pay full price. Now that they're on sale? HELLLLOOOOO LOVER!
5. Panacea Drusy Tassel Drop Earrings- $28.80 I'm not someone who can wear heavy earrings but I do love a big earring so when I find an incredibly light pair, I go for it. I can't even feel these in my ear. Statement Earring perfection.
6. Marc Jacobs Vic Bracelet Watch- $166.98 Jeff got me this Marc Jacobs watch for our anniversary and I love the black face of it. It's not something you always see and it's so stunning. At almost $100 off, the price is right!
7. Paige Undone Skinny Jeans- $133.33 Look at the raw hem on these jeans- Could you just die? NEED NEED NEED NEED NEED. This is a great price for designer denim.
8. AG Legging Raw Hem Jeans- $149.90 MY FAVORITE JEANS! Don't let the word legging fool you, that word almost ruined it for me too. I don't want jeans that fit like leggings and these aren't. These are my absolute favorite jeans right now. I saw them on a super tiny size 25 blogger and was worried I wouldn't like them since I'm not that tiny but they are raw hem perfection.
9. Steve Madden Carrson Sandal- $76.48 Block heels are always a safe bet when you're trying to be comfortable without looking comfortable. This style is perfect for date night with jeans or to get holiday fancy and wear with a dress. They come in approximately 234892364234 colors.
10. Stacey Bow Platform Sneaker- $77.96 These slip-ons would be a comfy and cute travel option! Rock these with those amazing raw hem jeans. WINNER!
11. Vince Camuto Block Heel Bootie- $119.90 This bootie is probably the most in-demand shoe of the season and I should know, I've been waiting for mine from the Nsale SINCE JULY. I'm not bitter at all. I convinced my co-workers to buy them and they all look amazing in theirs while I'm still longing for mine. So.Dang.Cute.
12. Mercer Edit Catcall Studded Sneaker- $119.97 If you're going to wear sneakers, make them count. I'll wear almost anything with studs and these in black are leaving me with hearts in my eyes.
13. Hudson Nico Ankle Skinny Jeans- $136.50 Patterned denim usually intimidates me but these jeans are super flattering and I'm not afraid to rock them. LOVING these with the Steve Madden sandal in blush satin.
14. Initial Baseball Cap- $19.99 I love most things with my initial and I love this for bad hair days. This hat is going FAST so get it in that cart!
15. Women's Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie- $79.90 These are a great staple piece and the right price. I LOVE the taupe sport suede.