Hostess Gifts that Stand Out
I LOVE GIFTS. Finding the perfect gift gives me an odd satisfaction that keeps me on a 24/7 holiday high starting in November.
My philosophy is that you should never give a gift you aren't excited about. I would rather not give a gift over giving something I didn't think was awesome. A bottle of wine is always OK for holiday parties but if you're looking to really stand out and wow your host, this list is for YOU sister!
1. Threshold Throw Blanket- I love throw blankets. We have probably half a dozen and I can't get enough. Who doesn't need a throw? Target has GREAT options under $35 (they even have a few for $20) and the Threshold brand is great because it comes with a pretty bow wrapped around it all ready to go. Pop that tag off and you're good to go.
2. Twig & Branch Cocktail Picks- These are SO DANG CUTE! These are a solid addition to any bar and would be great with some cute holiday cocktail napkins.
3. Wood Marble Square Platter- If you're an entertainer like me, you can't get enough platters. They're fun pieces to have around that you can swap out depending on the vibe you want for your party and you really can't go wrong with white marble and wood. Yes, please!
4. Metallic Stemless Wine Glasses- True: wine drinkers have wine glasses, but who doesn't want to break out some fun glasses for girls night?
5. Metallic Twig Salad Servers- Salad servers are another entertaining piece you can't have enough of.
6. Gold Tic Tac Toe Set- For the person who appreciates pretty things and seems to own EVERYTHING. Chances are, they won't have a gold tic tac toe set.
7. Wine Chilling Wands- Wine accessories are just plain fun and these wine chilling wands are sure to be a great conversation piece. They live in the freezer and can chill a glass of wine 20 TIMES faster than a fridge can chill a bottle of wine.
8. Mini Capri Candle + Apothecary Matches- Trust me when I say to you: BUY THE SPICED CIDER SCENT. It also happens to be the one in the beautiful silvery/gold perfect holiday color. Pair it with some of Skeem's Apothecary matches and you're good to go.
9. Reversible Prep and Serve Board: The selling point on this guy is that you can prep something on the wood side, then serve it on the marble side. In my eyes it's two serving boards with two different moods so you may actually get credit for two presents on this one. It's.so.pretty.