My ULTIMATE Holiday Wish List
1. Alexandra Ferguson Home Sweet Home pillow: $97 I stumbled upon Alexandra Ferguson earlier this year and I LOVE her work. She is best known for her punchy sayings on pillows but I also love the simple Home Sweet Home. She can also customize pillows for you! My best friend just moved and I got her a zip code pillow as a housewarming gift. Click HERE to see all of her designs! All of her pillows are made from 100% recycled materials.
2. Spanx Active Leggings: $98 Making your butt look good is the entire point of going to the gym, and Spanx is getting us halfway there with their new activewear line. Ummm yes please!
3. L.L. Bean Signature Cotton Fisherman Sweater: $99 L.L. Bean surprised me with this one and now that I've seen it, I can't stop thinking about it! Can we categorize this as rugged-chic?
4. Leatherology Meadow Mini Camera Bag: Starting at $105 Leatherology is a new brand discovery for me and I love all of their gorgeous leather pieces. This mini meadow bag with a wrist strap has been one of my favs for months and the hand painted monogram gives me definite heart eyes! Santa, please?!
5. Shelly Brown Jasmine Bracelet: $150 Shelly Brown just did a collaboration with People mag and the Jasmine bracelet is one of my favorite pieces. I'm loving the gold and black and it has a little bit of a rock n roll edge. Shelly is giving a 25% off code exclusive to subscribers December 1 so make sure you're subscribed HERE.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Reagen Leather Satchel: $325 Decisions, decisions! The black/gold and grey/gunmetal are so cute that I honestly can't decide. In Callie's dream world, I'm going for the black Shelly Brown tote (see #8) and the grey Rebecca Minkoff (seriously DREAMING here). Let me live! This bag is a great every day bag that you can carry anywhere and match with a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g.
7. Sole Society Cammila Smoking Slipper: $69.95 These are SPARKLY LOAFERS, do I even need to say more? My love for loafers is semi-out of control and these shoes are sure to be the life of the (casual) party. Be sure to order a full size up as they run super small.
8. Shelly Brown Florence Leather Unstructured Tote: $275 this is my front running tote by far. I take a tote to work every single day and Shelly Brown is majorly stepping up the tote game with this bag. Super chic, great quality and something you can use every single day. Shelly is married to musician Zac Brown and has FIVE kids so she's the ultimate pro at life on the go. If it's rockstar-wife approved, it works for me! Subscribers- use your December codes on this for sure!
9. Lola James Squad Goals Necklace: $325 I've been drooling over this necklace for the past two years. This is a splurge purchase for sure but what a GREAT gift or push present for a new mom. Completely customized and it's a celeb favorite.
10. Velvet Lace-Trim Cami: $38 A little bit of lace goes a long way with adding detail to any outfit and the velvet definitely sets the holiday mood.
11. Patagonia Los Gatos Jacket: $99 We spend a lot of time at the lake during the fall and winter and is definitely casual central. This jacket is SUPER soft and adds a cute little feminine touch to a brand known for its outdoorsy vibe.