Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts for the Guys
I won't lie to you, I wasn't expecting this to be my most popular request, but it has been by a LANDSLIDE!
So here ya go, girlfriend! Gifts for guys. They really are tricky, aren't they?
1. Patagonia "Better Sweater": $99 This sweater is HOT. SO HOT. It's one of my favorite things Jeff owns. Sweaters get a bad rap but this one is a sure win.
2. TOMS Apple Watch Band: $39.99 For the guy with the Apple watch. For every band sold, TOMS gives one solar light to people in need through their trademark 1 for 1 campaign.
3. Leather Case for iPhone with Card Holder: $28.00 Help him minimize that big wallet for game day or a night out.
4. Andre 3000's shoes: $120.00 ATLANTA KIDS REJOICE! Yep, that's right. Andre 3000 (of Outkast) launched a shoe line and the shoes are awesome. These guys come in a ton of colors and styles, and I couldn't be more excited!
5. Wax Dipped Whiskey Glasses: $37.99 For the whiskey lover. He may have whiskey glasses, but he doesn't have THESE whiskey glasses. Heart eyes.
6. Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones: $199.99 I gave these to Jeff for his birthday and he LOVES them. As a guy who has spent over two decades in headphones, take his word on this one!
7. Personalized Beer Growler: $44.99 For the beer lover. This customizable beauty comes in black, stainless steel and copper and hey, it's nice for you to look at too!
8. USB Wall Charger: $15.99 If the guy in your life is anything like mine, there are easily 3 different gadgets he's trying to charge at once. This will consolidate the need to have plugs all over the house and make life a little bit easier!
9. Slim Leather Charging Wallet: $119.00 This splurge purchase is AWESOME! Wallet? CHECK! Phone charger? CHECK! Personalized with his monogram? CHECK! I love this so much and while it's more than you'd normally spend on his wallet, he'll be wowed with the charger.
10. Herringbone Twill Wool Scarf: $49.50 Sometimes things are just pretty and this is just really pretty. If you're in the monogram mood, you can prep it up a notch with custom monogramming. Jeff loves scarves so this is a win in our house!
11. Bose SoundSport In Ear Bluetooth Headphones: $129.95 These are currently on sale! Great quality in-ear headphones for the guy on the go who either loves to listen to the game or loves to workout. Weather you just started dating, have a 17-year-old brother OR have been married forever, you cannot lose with this gift.
12. Secret Message Collar Stays: $29.99 This is one of my favorite gifts and I didn't even know what collar stays were until I got these for Jeff when we were dating. You can customize 6 different messages on these and he'll use them in his button down shirt collars. He can take you with him every day or during that major speech or presentation.