Holiday Gift Guide: The 10 Best Gifts Under $100
1. Kate Spade iPhone case + card pocket: $60.00 A cute combo of an iphone case and a credit card sleeve in one. This might be the cutest card wallet I've seen. Who wants to ruin a cute case with a cheapy looking card wallet? NOT ME! SOLD!
2. Shelly Brown Rowan Earring: $60.00 The black version of the rowan earring is EVERYTHING. The color has a little rock n roll twist but it's a great everyday earring. I own these and wear them as a rotating staple.
3. Alexandra Ferguson Custom Zip Code Pillow: $64.00 I'll be the first to admit it: I LOVE ALEXANDRA FERGUSON. She's a young female entrepreneur who makes all of her products from eco-friendly materials. I first discovered her designs in Bloomingdales and I've been a fan ever since. She makes a ton of sassy pillows and even makes custom designs that you can find here. Her custom zip code pillow is a great gift for the person who has everything! Classy, fabulous and environmentally friendly.
4. Slip Silk Pillowcase: $79.00 Mic check! Is this thing on? Are you hearing me about the Slip Silk Pillowcase yet? Someone asked me last week what they should buy off my site if they can only buy ONE item. I replied by saying "THE SILK PILLOWCASE" and seriously, I mean it. There are zero people who won't benefit from a silk pillowcase (get details on why here). I got this as a gift last year and it remains to be one of my favorite gifts of all time.
5. Instant Pot: $79.99 This was going on my personal ultimate wish list and now it lives here because Jeff got one for his birthday. I predict this will be an EXTREMELY popular gift this year and it has a very intense following. It is 7 gadgets in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, warmer and saute pan. Whether you're a rookie in the kitchen or a full blown top chef, you'll love this.
6. Sole Society Chase Bag: $64.95 Sole Society makes some of my favorite, incredibly affordable purses. I've been buying them for years. This beauty is a great price point and comes in this deep red, dark green and black.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Scarf: $68.00 I love giant scarves and this one comes in my current favorite blush color. I love the frayed ends and it's a really simple super pretty gift.
8. Instax Mini Camera: $69.00 My best friend Ginna is nothing short of obsessed with this camera. She bought one in the spring and we spent all summer at the lake taking the cutest polaroids! Since it's not HD and super detailed, the pictures come out as if everyone is photoshopped and it's hard to take a bad photo. This camera is the life of the party for sure.
9. Mark & Graham Jewelry Travel Case: $59.00 A jewelry case isn't something people often give as gifts but it is something almost everyone can use. I love the custom personalization on this case!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch: $95.00 You can't lose with this bestselling envelope clutch. The glitter version is the style that gives me all the heart eyes, but if you're looking for other color options, click here. There's a color for every single style and occasion!