Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Under $25
Gifts under $25 can be funny business sometimes because you don't want to give a gift that someone is going to re-gift in 5 seconds and while I do love a Starbucks gift card, let's go for something a little more personal this year, shall we? Here are my favorite finds under $25!
1. Eyelashes Gold Travel Mug: $20 Coffee mugs can be BOR-RING. Let's move the free corporate gift mugs out of the way and make room for this pretty lady.
2. In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney: $20.21 A girlfriend gave me this book when I started the blog with a sweet encouraging note inside. It's a book full of inspiring women totally kicking butt in their businesses and it makes a beautiful coffee table book (it's black and white of course).
3. Katie Loxton Perfect Pouch: $20 This is my FAVORITE under $25 gift. I first picked one up and honestly thought it was a luxury item. It's a great little zip pouch that you can use for anything and I love the feminine look. Chic and Cheap? WIN.
4. BCBGeneration Everyday Basic Beanie: $20.00 I own this in two colors and not only is it adorable, it's soft! This hat is a stand out because the pom is so big and I LOVE IT.
5. Menu Wine Thermometer: $14.95 This little gadget wraps around your wine bottle and clearly displays the temperature. This is a great item for a wine lover and also a solid stocking stuffer gift.
6. J. Crew Velvet Hair Tie: $16.50 Velvet is in and this hair tie is a cheater piece because the bow is pre-tied. It'll look like you walked straight out of the catalog. All for lazy? Say "I"! Plus, I think you get fancy friend points for a gift from J. Crew and this is under $20!
7. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero: $9.60 Who doesn't want to hear they are a badass? This light-hearted, funny book is a great read for your bestie who loves encouragement or your co-worker who needs it!
8. Nordstrom Faux Fur Pouch: $25.00 Nordstrom says this is a pouch, I call it a cute clutch for any holiday party that your friends will LOVE!
9. Pottery Barn Fleece Handwarmers: $16.50 This is a gift that you'd never buy for yourself but will definitely get an "oh my god that is so cute!!" reaction when opened. It's a fun little chic twist on winter.
10. Old Navy Frost-Free Vest: $29.99 Yes, yes, I know the retail price here is over $25 but old navy has killer deals through the holidays so you won't be paying full price here. I love the pink elephant color. All the heart eyes over here.
11. West Elm Woman on a Mission Mug: $12.00 I always feel like a woman on a mission about halfway through that first cup of coffee in the morning. West Elm partnered with FEED on this one so for each mug purchased, West Elm will donate 6 meals to families in need, right here in our own country. I love that.